Join Our TeamThe Affordable Housing Network provides Our team of highly trained individuals is committed to supporting and promoting healthy and vibrant housing communities by connecting our residents with services that meet the needs of a diverse population, including families with children, seniors, and people with disabilities.The Affordable Housing Network, Inc. (AHNI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization affiliated with Four Oaks, one of the largest providers of human services in the state of Iowa.Check out our current career opportunities here:
Maintenance & Facilities Specialist
As the Facilities Specialist you will provide facility preventative maintenance and asset management services by completing a variety of ongoing tasks. Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct facility, vehicle, and equipment routine preventative maintenance, as scheduled, to assure efficient functioning of systems.
- Maintain assigned buildings, ensuring custodial and equipment set up.
- Complete building repairs, as assigned.
- Provide building upkeep, including painting, and repair of windows, walls, and doors.
- Maintain building utilities, including heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical repair.
- Maintain storeroom inventory, and deliver supplies as ordered.
- Pick-up/Deliver donations and/or materials as necessary.
- Maintain a listing of current suppliers and system repair contacts.
- Provide receipts from purchases, and reconcile invoices with delivered goods.
You will need a High School Diploma or GED and have prior experience in maintaining facilities – OR – equivalent maintenance and facilities related experience.